Tuesday, January 30, 2007

A brief intro

For my first(!) post here, I'd like to give you a brief overview of who I am. Unlike most of the people likely reading this, I am not a professional scientist or in training to be a professional scientist. The same with mathematics, history and what have you. The only thing I get paid for is fixing computers and writing up technology policies. In all other fields, I am an amateur.

Most of what I know is self-taught and what I don't know, I want to learn. My posts here are likely going to be related to skepticism, math and the history of science. I'll try not to be "ranty", unless I am asked to. If you have questions related to any thing I write about, please email me at address:jokermage domain:gmail.com.

I am glad to be part of the knowledge exchange that is SUGAA and hope I am able to share with you all something awesome.

No comments: